Sunday 14 November 2010

Stocking up

The online shops that is, not my Christmas stocking - not quite yet.


Spent some time photographing and uploading art and jewellery and bowls to Etsy and Folksy. And it did pay off, as I made two sales this weekend! But I really don't enjoy the photography bit, so hard to get true colours especially with it being so shady here on the north facing valley side. My problems may be over though, as I finally gave in and bought a photo lighting set from here. We've been trying it out this weekend and it's unbelievable value, really good quality. Only trouble is it's still me behind the camera and I'd still rather be stitching...

3 comments:

silverpebble said...

I just came over here from Jackie (DDC). I know it may be too late but would a custom felted necklace be possible for Christmas? I'd want a long one in maroon or purple for my Mum. Do refuse if you're already up to your eyes. Here's hoping, Emma

silverpebble said...

BTW I think your work is exquisite and very exciting.

chocolatefrog said...

Thank you Emma, glad you found me - it's a bit quiet here! I emailed you info about necklaces, hope you got it.