Sunday 6 February 2011

Sample Diary – January

So, as I mentioned earlier, each week this year I’m choosing a pic from the newspaper and making a little textile sample inspired by it. Keeping that up for a year is challenging enough, so no more rules – it’s just for fun, and variety, playing with a wider range of materials and techniques than I usually use these days.
It’s really just for me, but as I’ve nothing else to put on here just now I thought I’d show the January pieces.
These came from the partial eclipse, an endangered coral, a hot air balloon festival, and a pound shop!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I really like the long thin one in the centre. Hope you are o.k. x

Carrie said...

I love the coral one. It looks almost like a monoprint or lino cut

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

What a great idea! I think that the eclipse one is my favourite - very effective x