Friday 25 February 2011

Shopkeeping

Remind me, what is it I do? Weren't there supposed to be needles involved? Threads, even?
I've spent all week battling with cameras and computers. Trying to photograph work for sale or promo, without the help of any natural light whatsoever. Wrestling with the photos in PaintShopPro. And playing shopkeeper.

But, I'm now the proud owner of my very own shop! Well, the beginnings of... the shelves are still a bit bare. So that means I've got THREE shops open, with the Etsy and Folksy ones too.

Now *all* I need is some brilliant, irresistible new ideas to fill up the virtual shelves. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well done on opening your third shop. I can't even find the time to stock two. Hats off to you!

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Well done: I hope it's a great success for you, Liz x